Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sale Alert! Rebecca Minkoff Year End Sale

If you're like me, you absolutely drool over the awesomeness that is a Rebecca Minkoff bag. That pic above is my current obsession - The Black M.A.C. - *Sigh*. I mean these are some seriously lust-worthy bags and I'm a huge fan. So, image my excitement to find out there's an online end of year sale!

Here are the details:

Starts Monday Dec. 26th at 12 Noon EST

Ends Thursday Dec. 29th at 11:59PM EST

Be sure to check out the sale on the website here.

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree! My husband just got me the mini MAC for hanukkah... SOOO excited! Great to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shockingly while I own many handbags, I've yet to acquire a R. Minkoff! Also, I love your xmas wishlist, that Issa Dress as worn by Kate is now $705? That is insane, it was only about $350 USD when she first announced her engagement! Happy Holidays and so glad to connect w/u over Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alyson - sounds like you've got a keeper there! Hopin gmy hubby has taken the many hints I've dropped his way.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love following you on Twitter Bravoe Runway! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Sigh - that dress is stunning though. :)

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I'm lusting after a MAC clutch! one day!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete