Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Introducing Belle & Clive...


A few weeks ago I recieved an email from BlueFly asking me to RSVP for Belle & Clive - it was kind of mysterious and not much information was provided, but knowing how much I love BlueFly, I signed up.

Afterwards I discovered more details on Belle & Clive and am super excited that they are officially launching their site today at 11am!

So who the hell is Belle & Clive? It's a new flash sale site. And yes, I know...another one right? What is exciting and different about Belle & Clive is that first off, they are affiliated with BlueFly and that's a major plus for me. Secondly, based on photos they tweeted from their lauch party last night it looks like they will be carrying some major brands. LV, Hermes, etc. Now that is something different and special.

I also ran across this Racked article on Belle & Clive that highlights the top 5 things you'll love about Belle & Clive - click here to go read the awesome details on Racked. Hint: They seem to have fixed some of the pet peeves I have with other flash sale sites!

After 11am EST, stop by Belle & Clive's website and check it out!

*Photo: Belle & Clive Website

No comments:

Post a Comment